The Scout is the newest Fat Shark product line. It is the culmination of years of work to design a high-performance google at an entry-level price. The Scout uses a patented panel goggle optical module to deliver a 50-degree field of view (FOV), 1136 x 640 resolution and a 60 fps refresh rate in a comfortable-to-wear headset.
In addition to an impressive display, the Scout has completely overhauled electronics performance. It has a diversity RX with an embedded 10 dB patch antenna to maximize reception, an overhauled OSD, an updated DVR, and simple USB charging. The Scout also has several user conveniences including an embedded fan, removable foam to allow for pilots to wear glasses while flying and even an LED indicator on the antenna to provide channel notification.
The Scout is the headset for aspiring pilots that don't want to upgrade for a long time or a second headset for those that are used to premium performance.
- FOV (field of view): 50 degrees diagonal
- Type: Plastic optics
- 4.0 inch
- Resolution 1136 X 640
- NTSC/PAL auto selecting
- Channel Selection
- Band Selection
- Display Control
- Volume Control
- Beep Control
- RX set
- Fan Control
- Clock set
- Mode Selection (RX/AV/AUX)
- DVR Control
- Power Supply: Standard 18650 Li-ion battery
- RF Modules: Infinite channel support on multiple bands
- Analog DVR: MicroSD support to 64 GB
- Record Rate: 6Mbps (MJPG compression, 60 fps, MOV)
- File playback: (native recording, no codec support)
- Upgradeable via SD card
- 3.7V, 2600mAh (18650 cell)
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
FOV (field of view): 50 degrees diagonal
Type: Plastic optics
Resolution 1136 X 640
NTSC/PAL auto selecting