The Recon line of panel goggles are a great entry level FPV headset. They are simple, affordable, and have an ultra-immersive FOV. The Recon V3 has an integrated four band, 32-channel receiver, and USB charging. It puts ease-of-use first and lets pilots focus on the full FPV experience without worrying about extra charging cables or accessory components.
Version 3 of the Recon Goggles is a very mature design. It has an included onboard DVR, uses an integrated channel scanner to pick up the strongest video feed and has an improved 800 x 480 TFT resolution display for a crisper image. The onboard OSD shows video signal strength, battery lifetime, and selected channel. The Recon V3 is the ideal choice for a new pilot looking for a complete, high-quality headset.
- FOV (field of view): 55°
- Format: 16:9
- Display: WQVGA 4.3inch display
- Resolution : 800 X 480 TFT
- DVR: analog video recording
- SD card support to 32GB (AVI file)
- Support playback recording file
- Firmware upgrade via SD card
- 40 channels, single high sensitive receiver including RaceBand frequencies(auto scan and find strongest channel)
- channel info, RSSI info and battery status (disappear after 4s, press any button to show up)
- USB charge port
- Micro-SD card slot
Recon V3 Manual
- 1x Recon V3 Headset
- 1x 5.8G dipole antenna
- 1x 18650 2600mAh Li-ion Battery(built-in headset)
Warning: Exposing the lens to direct sunlight will result in LCD damage.
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
FOV (field of view): 55°
Display: WQVGA 4.3inch display
Resolution : 800 X 480 TFT
DVR: analog video recording