The A-10 Thunderbolt II, affectionately called the "Warthog" due to its aggressive look and unique Close Air Support (CAS) capabilities, is one of the most iconic U.S. Air Force aircraft of all time — valued highly for its excellent maneuverability at low speeds and altitude, and for being an accurate and survivable weapons-delivery platform. With its affordable and practical ultra micro size, the updated and upgraded E-flite® UMX™ A-10 Twin 30mm EDF (Electric Ducted Fan) jet now enables more RC pilots to fly an exciting "Hog" replica in more places! It’s also more durable and more powerful, with a stronger, carbon-fiber reinforced nose and airframe and a 2S and 3S-compatible power system matched to 30mm fans. This Bind-N-Fly® Basic aircraft comes equipped with exclusive Spektrum™ AS3X® and optional-use SAFE® Select technologies and provides real-time battery voltage telemetry to compatible transmitters, making it easier than ever for more pilots to fly and enjoy.
- Scale replica of the iconic aircraft flown by the U.S. Air Force for Close Air Support and other missions
- The easiest to fly and best handling ultra micro A-10 EDF (Electric Ducted Fan) jet model yet
- Improved vertical performance and speed compared to other ultra micro class EDF models
- More powerful 2S and 3S-compatible outrunner motors with larger diameter 30mm fans
- Fits 450–850mAh LiPo batteries for a wide range of performance and flight times
- Strengthened airframe including a carbon fiber reinforced fuselage and nose
- Real-time battery voltage telemetry via compatible Spektrum™ transmitters
- Spektrum receiver with industry-leading 2
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
Spektrum receiver with industry-leading 2.4GHz DSMX technology
Completely factory-assembled and ready to fly right out of the box
Strengthened airframe including a carbon fiber reinforced fuselage and nose
Real-time battery voltage telemetry via compatible Spektrum transmitters
Fits 450–850mAh LiPo batteries for a wide range of performance and flight times