This plane is a Plug N Play version and includes servos, motor, and ESC, but does NOT include the transmitter, receiver, battery or charger.
Something different! The Arrows Marlin 64mm EDF is an ALL NEW design with the beginner to intermediate pilot in mind. More importantly it is the only plane in its class to have flaps to shorten takeoff, and to make approaches and landings more like those of a high wing trainer. The 3150kV motor combined with a 40 Amp ESC, and a powerful 64mm 11 blade EDF, ensure plenty of power for takeoff and maneuvers. The fan sounds like a real turbine.
If you are looking for a first EDF to try, or are looking to move up to a EDF without spending a bundle, this plane is for you.
- Sleek aerodynamic airframe
- Screw together assembly
- Ball linkages
- Latch type canopy
- Wingspan: 900mm (35.43in)
- Length: 995mm (39.17in)
- CG (Center of Gravity): 72-75mm from leading edge
- Flying Weight: Around 1050g
- Power System: 3150kV - 2840 size
- Electronic Speed Control: 40A
- Propeller / EDF: EDF 64mm 11 blade
- Servos: 9 gram servo x 7, 9 gram 54 degree servo x 1
- Landing Gear: Robust fixed
- Required Battery: 4S 2200-2600mAh 35C
- Required Radio: 6 Channel transmitter and receiver required
- Ailerons: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Flaps: Yes
- Lights: No
- Hinge Type: Fabric
- Material: EPO Foam
- Skill Level: Intermediate - Must be able to fly beginner RC plane
- Build Time: 10-20 minutes
- Recommended Environment: Park, School, or AMA field
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
Perfect first electric ducted fan model for the intermediate pilot. If you can handle a warbird you can handle this high performance jet. Capable of flying at 80-85 mph, but still docile on landings, this model is the best EDF in its class.
Just add a 2200-3600mAh 4S XT60 LiPo battery and your own 6-channel radio system. The 3150kV motor combined with a 40 amp ESC and a powerful 64mm 11-blade EDF, ensure plenty of power for take-off and maneuvers. The fan sounds like a real turbine.
We equipped this plane with sturdy fixed landing gear because they are stronger than retracts for the rough landings new EDF pilots are likely to have. The nose gear has its own steering servo. Landing gear are easy to remove for land launch flight.
This is the only EDF in its class that is equipped with full functioning flaps, to slow the landings for more control. Most EDF's with flaps are in the $250 range. Assembly is with seven screws, and take less than 10 minutes.
Parts, Customer Service and Tech Support are available in the US from our warehouse in Minnesota.